A superplastic aluminum alloy is an alloy which can gain high stretch of
more than 100% at a high temperature range of 400~500°C.
- Use of the blow forming method provides greater design flexibility.
- Integral forming is made possible, which can reduce the number of components.
- Forming only requires a mold on one side, the tool cost can be halved.
- Base material: Al-Mg alloy
- Tensile strength: 285N/mm2
- Proof stress: 140N/mm2（equivalent to A5083-0）
- With excellent corrosion resistance and good weldability.
(Strain rate (/s))